Status
"Only I could do is to be strong once and for all ."
L Lawliet - Death Note

The Clumsy Girl
The Owner

Konnichiwa! Hi I'm Sal-Chan. Welcome to My Anime World. I live in Japan.Nice to meet you. Tomodachi-san!




Entries About Linkies Stuff


Chatbox

put your link not email.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Req tutobies or ex link/banner.
Let`s talk with owner



Posted


Archive

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Edit: Safira Nuril Izzah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   Sal


My Wishlist

Watch Anime
Listening to Demi's Songs
University and Ambition
Go to Japan
Aisaka Taiga x My Past Life

"To grant any wish when you touch the palm-top tiger. If that were to be true, what did I wish for?"
Aisaka Taiga. Due to her often snapping at others in brutal ways and her short stature, she is given the nickname “Palmtop Tiger.”



"Her under-developed body and the added nickname has given her a complex which in turn serves to give her a negative attitude and facial expression.Essentially, Taiga gets upset easily and is considerably clumsy. She is also brutally honest, typically when she is lashing out at someone. Due to her cute looks she often gets confessions of love by boys, but she turns down every one of them, including Yuusaku Kitamura.” - Wikipedia
As it turned out, everytime I watch this show, I feel like I’ve been my very own version of “Aisaka Taiga” in my past life. I totally see myself to her, not because of her underdeveloped body, but because of her characteristics which is really similar to mine. She won’t let anyone see her true self. She seems really tough because of what she shows to everyone, but in reality, she has soft feelings, she can be moved easily even with simple actions.
She just uses her tough act as her defense mechanism so that no one can hurt her. By being tough, she unconsciously tells everyone that no one can hurt her and no one should even dare. But that’s not just the case. As I said, it’s just a defense mechanism. A way to protect an individual from unacceptable or painful ideas or impulses. And it’s an unconcious act.

And yes, just like her,I dont have father since I was born and also my father abandoned and dumped me like a trash . I am always hot-tempered. I’m snob. I show people that I’m tough but I’m not. I’m sensitive. I usually don’t mind people around me and even what’s happening around me. People often misinterpret the way I look. I choose people to interact with. Not that I am antisocial. I’m not just comfortable around big crowds. I have few friends. I get upset easily. I am very irritable. Thats one of the reason why I loved tigers so much.I turn down every confession I get. Yes, A very Taiga-like characteristics.

"この世界の誰一人、見たことがなぃもがある。
There’s something in this world no one has seen before.
それは優しくて、とても甘い。
It is gentle and sweet.
多分、見るとができたなら、誰もがそれを欲しがるはずだ。
maybe, if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it.

だからこそ、誰もそれを見たことがない。
That’s why, no one has ever seen it.

そう簡単には手に入れられないょうに、世界はそれを隠したのだ。
The world hid it so no one could get their hands on it easily.  

だけどいつかは、誰かが見つける。
However someday, someone will find it.

手に入れるベきたった一人が、ちゃんとそれを見つけられる。
The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it.”


Despite my negative and tough characteristics, I am weak too. I am hidden, transparent. I get lonely. I lack self-confidence. I am a hopeless romantic type of person. And yes, I get moved even just with simple actions. A perfect description of how soft my feelings are and how my heart goes *doki doki* like teenagers. I am comfortable around my friends. I am crazy around them. I laugh like there’s no tomorrow. I cry like a child. I crack simple and corny jokes. I have a very random thoughts and I blurt it out sometimes in the middle of a conversation. I get butterflies in my stomach and in my heart too. I eat a lot especially when I am stressed. And yet again, a very Taiga-like characteristics.

" I LOVE HER , AISAKA TAIGA SO MUCH .. :'D "