Status
"Only I could do is to be strong once and for all ."
L Lawliet - Death Note

The Clumsy Girl
The Owner

Konnichiwa! Hi I'm Sal-Chan. Welcome to My Anime World. I live in Japan.Nice to meet you. Tomodachi-san!




Entries About Linkies Stuff


Chatbox

put your link not email.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Req tutobies or ex link/banner.
Let`s talk with owner



Posted


Archive

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Edit: Safira Nuril Izzah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   Sal


My Wishlist

Watch Anime
Listening to Demi's Songs
University and Ambition
Go to Japan
How to keep a promise ?



Macam mana  ea nak mulakan ? malu ahh dah lama tak update blog ni >w< rse mcm thousand years lol lagu someone yg Sal pernah dgr . Ok back to the story , how to keep a promise ? ok sal akn bgi pengalaman sal :3 


LETS BEGIN MINNA-SAN ! >///<

Listen to your heart ,  give yourself reminders that we want to fulfill the promise of a happy. Some people are willing to sacrifice and hope someday will override the good in us. (my quote reminders)  Promising something to survive and persevere to the people we love. 

Okay that;s all what I have in my experience. 
P/S : if my bestfriends read this , I really miss you guys ! Hope we meet again soon and really soon .w. Belajar rajin-rajin yaa korang ! Ganbatte ! Goodluck in your life.